Benefits of membership –
No matter if you are a seasoned kayaker looking for paddling companions or a novice who is only just feeling the beckoning call of the ocean, PIKA has a lot to offer:
- Day paddles, multi-day paddles and even longer excursions within Canada
- Paddles are scheduled for almost every week from January 1st through December with offerings for all skill levels
- Beginner to advanced kayaking courses, including pool sessions in the colder months
- Monthly meetings and other social events throughout the year
- Access to the club library
New and renewing members. Our full year membership is $55 for individuals and $10 for each additional family member residing in the same residence. PIKA-Membership-Application Nov 15 – download these, complete, and either bring to the next meeting or mail, along with your cheque to:PIKA Box 32073 Langley, BC V1M 2M3
Also please read: Harassment Policy PIKA Harassment Policy 2015
Our meetings are held at 7:30pm on the second Wednesday of each month from September to May at:Harmsworth Hall,7170 – 232nd Street, Langley
(Right across the street from the Chevron/White Spot immediately south of Hwy 1).
The doors are always open by 7 pm.
PIKA Mentor Program
We have a new Mentor program! Designed to match up more experienced Club members with new members, this is a great opportunity to have someone to chat with about the paddles, about your gear, and just to have someone to bounce ideas off of. Depending on who your mentor is, this person may also have an opportunity to go on some of the paddles with you. Are you interested in becoming a mentor? Are you new to the club, or at all unsure of how things work? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.