Benefits of becoming a member of PIKA
Whether you are a seasoned kayaker looking for paddling companions or a novice who is only just feeling the beckoning call of the ocean, PIKA has lots to offer:
- Day paddles, multi-day paddles and even longer excursions within Canada
- Paddles for almost every week from January 1st through December for all skill levels
- Beginner to advanced kayaking skill development including pool sessions in the colder months
- Monthly meetings and other social events throughout the year
- Access to the club library
How to join – new and renewing members
Our full year membership is $55 for individuals and $10 for each additional family member residing in the same residence.
To join PIKA, download and complete the membership application then either bring it to the next meeting or mail it, along with your cheque, to PIKA, Box 32073, Langley, BC V1M 2M3
Please read the PIKA Harassment Policy 2015
Our meetings are held at 7:30pm on the second Wednesday of each month from September to May at Harmsworth Hall,7170 232nd Street, Langley BC. (Across the street from the Chevron/White Spot immediately south of Hwy 1)
The doors are always open by 7 pm.
PIKA mentorship program
Designed to match up more experienced PIKA members with new members, our mentorship program is a great opportunity to have someone to chat with about the paddling trips, about your gear, and just to have someone to bounce ideas and questions off of. Depending on who your mentor is, this person may also have an opportunity to go on some of the paddles with you. Are you new to the club, or at all unsure of how things work? Please contact email@example.com.